What is the Culinary Extra Clinic?
The Culinary Extra Clinic was made, right from the start, to be different than any other doctor’s office. We want to help you keep or get your health back to normal, and we organize everything we do (who we hire, how we schedule appointments, how we use technology, etc.) to make that possible. Here are a few of the things we think make our Clinic different from a regular doctor’s office:
- We will always treat you with kindness and respect.
- We will be open at times that are better for you.
- We will give you same or next-day appointments.
- We will answer your calls when you need us (24 hours a day and 7 days a week if you have an urgent issue).
- You will not have to pay anything for visits to our office.
- Your personal team will take care of you: a health coach, a doctor, a nurse and office staff who will all get to know you well.
- Together with your care team, you will have a care plan to help you reach your health and wellness goals.
- You can contact us by: phone, email, text messages, video chat, or walk-in. You do not need to come in person to have your questions answered.
- You will always see members of your team who will know you and your family.
- We respect your time and will try our best to not make you wait beyond your scheduled appointment time.
- You will not feel rushed when you have a visit; you will have enough time to get all your questions answered and needs met.
- We will keep in touch with you to make sure you have all the tests you need and vaccinations and medications to keep you feeling well.
- We will teach you about your medical problems and make sure you and your family know how to care for you.
- You will have the chance to be a part of several teaching and learning groups for free (for example a yoga group or a healthy cooking class).
We will have a patient feedback group to let us know what it is like to be a patient in our Clinic and to help us make things better for our patients.
Who is Eligible for the Clinic?
The Culinary Extra Clinic is for Fund participants who have a serious or chronic illness.
If you believe you should receive care at the Culinary Extra Clinic and you have not received an invitation to join the Clinic, please call us at 702-483-9872 or visit the Clinic to talk with a member of our staff.